50 Ways To Give It Some In 2021
No matter what you want to eat, no one should have to settle for an average dinner.
So if you’re ready to give it some this year, here are 50 ways to level up your culinary skills, and finally show the kitchen who’s boss.
50 Ways To Give It Some In 2021
- Embrace your inner flexitarian with our new flavour-first plant-based recipes.
- Celebrate every little event in the calendar, starting with National Spaghetti Day.
- Supper like a Scot with our limited edition Burns Night Venison Burger.
- Work out with our friend, Joe Wicks, on his Youtube and Instagram
- Try giving up bacon with help from our new facon recipes.
- Sourdough is so March 2020. Stay on trend with DIY pickled vegetables.
- Blast your kids to the moon in a Gousto box spaceship.
- Eat pancake cereal for breakfast.
- Send your taste buds to China with our limited edition Chinese New Year recipes.
- Compete for the 2021 title of The Most Epic Pancake Toss with our Pancake Day recipe.
- Vegan but missing cheese? Our chefs have found the best vegan cheese on the block.
- Reclaim your evening with our Prepped in 5 range.
- Smash your 5-a-day, every day.
- Level up your meal prep game with one of our sneaky sauce hacks (try the chimichurri one for starters).
- Blag your mates (and yourself) some free food by inviting them into the Gousto gang.
- Treat yo’ self with homemade chocolate dough balls.
- Be a food waste hero by cooking up carrot tops, cauliflower leaves and broccoli stalks.
- Conquer the ‘gram with homemade all-natural rainbow pasta.
- Resto-what? Lay on a full 3-course gourmet dinner at home.
- Cook with Marmite every day for a week (go on, we dare you).
- Friday doesn’t own curry night when you can make your favourite takeaway from scratch.
- Beat your veg prep PB with our ginger and garlic hacks.
- Seize the sizzle – learn how to nail a fillet steak.
- Try your hand at vegan meringue.
- Gousto insulation box or pet house?
- Blow your inner child’s mind with a tortilla made of crisps.
- Flare it. Shake it. Mix it. Thursday night is now Cocktail Night.
- Release your inner Kitchen Dancing Queen with our Gousto Beats playlists on Spotify.
- Reduce food waste by washing veg instead of peeling.
- Dive into your heritage with a recipe your ancestors would’ve cooked.
- Bake that famous cheesecake from FRIENDS.
- Start a compost heap.
- Surprise your gran with the perfect cream tea.
- Have your cake and eat it with some healthy swaps.
- Ditch the ready meal and make that lasagne from scratch.
- Go on a flavour adventure to Mexico with our Beginner’s Guide To Mexican Tacos.
- Spice up your life! Challenge yourself to brave spicier foods.
- Jump in your DeLorean (ahem, Gousto box) and travel back in time with these classic ’70s recipes.
- Find out what ‘sous vide’ actually means – then try it.
- Make Tuesdays taste like Saturdays with our no-knead no-prove pizza dough recipe.
- Know any juniors? It’s time to recruit a sous chef.
- Sweat it out with a Body Coach workout.
- Save water in the kitchen by using a washing-up bowl.
- Stay sharp with chef Jordan’s handy knife sharpening guide.
- Send a Gousto box to your grandparents or elderly neighbours.
- Broaden your flavour horizons with recipes from around the world.
- Tuck in to the ratatouille from Ratatouille while watching Ratatouille.
- Give dinnertime an upgrade with one of our Fine Dine In recipes.
- Fulfill your influencer potential. Use #yesgousto to be featured on our Instagram.
- Get weekly inspiration and delicious recipes straight in your inbox by subscribing to The Weekly Munch.
What is Gousto?
Dinner, but not as you know it. Our big red recipe boxes will help you whip up wholesome, impressive meals no matter your skill level, with all of the flavour and none of the fuss.
From everyday favourites and ten minute meals, to global cuisines and healthy choices, you’ll have over 50 recipes to choose from each week from our menu. We’ll send you step-by-step recipes and all the fresh ingredients you need too. Just pick what you fancy for dinner, and leave the planning to us.