Our Favourite Easy Halloween Dessert Recipe: Spooky Strawberries
We’ve found it – the easiest Halloween dessert recipe ever!
We love a good themed dessert so we’ve been on the hunt for the best of the best this spooky season. We’ve searched every Halloween-themed Pinterest board we could find, drooled over gruesomely good-looking sweet treats of all shapes and sizes and almost baked ourselves into an early grave. But in the end we settled on something so shockingly simple and delicious that it should be mandatory eating every Halloween.
We’ve got two words for you – Spooky Strawberries.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy Halloween dessert that’s as cute as it is delicious – you really can’t do better than this Spooky Strawberry recipe.
With only three ingredients and no baking or fancy equipment required we feel like these phantom fruity wonders truly do deserve the title of easiest Halloween dessert ever. Treat yourself!
Spooky Strawberries Recipe
- 150g white chocolate
- 20g milk chocolate
- 300g strawberries
- Break the white chocolate up in pieces into a glass bowl.
- Microwave at 20-second intervals until melted
- Dip the strawberries into the white chocolate
- Drizzle the chocolate from the strawberry onto a lined baking tray to create the ghosts tail then sit the strawberry over it (or use a piping bag for more accuracy)
- Leave to set.
- Break the milk chocolate up in pieces into a glass bowl and microwave at 20 second intervals until melted
- Using a new, clean paintbrush draw ghoulish faces onto your fruity ghosts
- Take a bite of your berry scary desserts!
Keen to sink your teeth into a trickier treat? Our No-Heart-Beat Cake is the perfect gruesome gatue to scratch your chocolate itch. Or if you want to cut down on your foodwaste this Halloween check out our 13 Not-So-Spooky-Ways to Use A Pumpkin. Got a Halloween recipe you want to share? Tell us about it in the comments!