Pumpkin Spiced Latte Pie
It’s officially red cup season! And what better to accompany your Pumpkin Spiced Latte than with this flavour-matched pie. The perfect American classic, with a contemporary coffee twist (and a great way to use up leftover pumpkins).
Ingredients (Serves 8-10)
- 1 x Sheet ready rolled shortcrust pastry
- 1 x Tin Pumpkin puree
- 1 x Tin Condensed milk
- 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- 2 x Eggs
- 1 tbsp Instant espresso powder
- Double cream for serving
Method (1 hour 10 mins)
- Preheat oven to 200c / 180c fan/ Gas 6
- Unroll the shortcrust pastry, place in loose bottom tart tin and blind bake using weighted baking beads or rice. Cook for 15 – 20mins until golden brown.
- Whilst the pastry is baking, mix all the other ingredients together in a large bowl with a whisk until smooth and well combined. Once the pastry is golden brown, remove your baking beads/ rice and carefully pour the filling into the case. Cook for 30 minutes until the filling has set.
- Let the pie cool slightly before slicing. Serve with double cream, whipped if you prefer.
What is Gousto?
Dinner, but not as you know it. Our big red recipe boxes will help you whip up wholesome, impressive meals no matter your skill level, with all of the flavour and none of the fuss.
From everyday favourites and ten minute meals, to global cuisines and healthy choices, you’ll have over 50 recipes to choose from each week from our menu. We’ll send you step-by-step recipes and all the fresh ingredients you need too. Just pick what you fancy for dinner, and leave the planning to us.