Raspberry Coconut Granola Bars
Whether it’s a quick breakfast, a post-lunch pick-me-up or dessert after dinner, I’m warning you: these nutty, oaty, chocolate-y bars are super addictive. And they’re not just simple and quick to throw together – they’re also vegan, wholesome and full of superfood seeds so feel free to tuck in! With a creamy hit of Seed & Bean Coconut and Raspberry flavoured chocolate in every bite, it’s the perfect weekend recipe to prep for grab-and-go snacks throughout the week.
Ingredients (makes 12 bars):
- 2 Cups Oats
- ¾ Cup Fresh Raspberries
- ¼ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Tbsp. Flaxseeds
- 1 Tsp. Chia Seeds
- ¼ Cup Flaked Almonds
- 1 Bar Raspberry & Coconut Seed & Bean (chopped)
- ¼ Cup Agave
- 5 Tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted)
- ¼ Cup Nut Butter (any will taste great but we LOVE Manilife!)
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Nutmeg
- Pinch Cinnamon
Method (10 mins prep time, 18-20 mins bake time)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius and line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the oats, coconut, flax and chia seeds, almonds and chocolate.
- Pour all the wet ingredients into the dry and give everything a good mix, until the mixture forms small clumps.
- Gently fold in the raspberries. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tray and press down firmly and evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the oats begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Once cool enough, pop the bars in the fridge overnight so they set completely. Remove them from the fridge, cut into bars and they’re ready to eat.
- Serve with a drizzle of dark chocolate for a bit of extra indulgence.
You can stash these bars in an airtight container for up to 5 days (but we’re not sure you’ll be able to resist that long!). Eager to try some more morish treats? Find 3 Irresistible Flapjack recipes here and our Super Easy Banana Bread right here.
In collaboration with Seed and Bean.