Kiwi Klub FAQ
What is the Kiwi Klub?
The Kiwi Klub is the Customer Team’s recognition and appreciation scheme, created to reward team members for awesome work, great leadership or care and support.
Sign me up! How does it work?
You’ll now be able to nominate one of your teammates with a Kudos Kiwi award. Every Friday, we’ll invite you back to the Kiwi Klub to submit your Kudos Kiwi nominations using this awards form. Choose your teammate, loop in their manager for extra kudos, and leave a message packed with praise.
How many awards can give?
As many as you like – in fact, the more the merrier.
What’s a Golden Kiwi and how do I get one?
Each month, the winner of the most awards will receive a shiny Golden Kiwi award. Besides being showered with appreciation and acclaim, winners will bag a lunch voucher on us.
When can I send a Kudos Kiwi?
You can award your teammates with a Kudos Kiwi whenever you like. We’ll send you reminders every Friday to keep on top of your awards. Top tip: bookmark the form for easy access whenever you are bowled over by the brilliance of your colleagues.
What should I include in the Kudos Kiwi Award message?
Pack in as much detail as you can into 250 characters or keep it short (but very sweet). If you’re stuck, start with one of these:
- What specific task or project did your colleague complete that deserves recognition?
- How did your colleague’s work impact the team or the company?
- What qualities or skills did your colleague demonstrate while completing the task or project?
- Can you give specific examples of how your colleague went above and beyond expectations?
- How has your colleague’s work contributed to the overall success of the team or company?
- How has your colleague’s work improved the work environment or culture?
- How has your colleague’s work affected you personally?