Take two potent aphrodisiacs, melt them together and what do you get? A Valentine’s Day to remember.
Pour our chocolate and chilli sauce over ice-cream, pancakes, yourself… it’s the chocolate sauce of dreams and it’s ready in under 5 minutes.
To serve two, you’ll need:
- 100g plain chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 100ml single cream
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 medium chilli, frozen
- Pinch of salt
- Put the chocolate and cream into a small, heavy-based pan over a very, very low heat
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate has melted into the cream to make a smooth paste
- Stir in the syrup, chilli powder and salt until a glossy sauce forms
- Grate over your frozen chilli